This article references the ‘New’ interface in the Bandwidth Dashboard. Looking for the ‘Classic’ experience? Click here!
To download your monthly invoices from the Bandwidth Dashboard:
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- Select 'Reports' on the top navigation menu, then click 'Billing Records'.
- On this page, select 'Invoices' as your report type, and then choose your date range:
- You may select the previous month, current month, or a custom date range to download multiple invoices at once.
- Click 'Submit' to download a .pdf and a .csv into your web browser:
- Your account number, the invoice number, date, and the due date of the specific invoice are all located in the upper left hand side of your invoice
- The breakdown of the charges and the total amount due is located on the right hand side of the first page
For instructions on how to make payment, take a look at our article on How to Pay your Bandwidth Invoice Online.
If there’s a charge on your invoice you are unsure about, please submit a ticket through the Bandwidth Support Center. For more information on this topic, take a look at our article on How to Dispute a Charge From Bandwidth.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 2 found this helpful