How do I bulk import endpoints in the 911 Access Dashboard?Follow
You can import a group of endpoints into the 911 Access Dashboard in bulk using a CSV spreadsheet.
This may be useful if you have a large group of phone numbers to add all at once or if you'd like to import address updates into the system. You can update or add up to 5000 endpoints at a time quickly and easily!
- To begin, log into the 911 Access Dashboard.
- In the top navigation menu, click Emergency and then Bulk Import.
- For guidance on how to organize your bulk import file, download our Sample Address Import template.
- Once you open the template, you'll see the sample data that shows how your bulk import file needs to be filled out. Please erase all information in rows 2-4 prior to entering your own.
- Column A: Enter your phone number(s) beginning with the prefix 1.
- Column B: Enter the caller's name.
- Columns C-H: Enter the endpoint address.
- Columns I & J: Leave blank.
- Column K: Enter comments about your end user (optional). Keep in mind that these comments are for your internal use only and aren't displayed to the 911 operator.
- Once you've completed your import file, save it as a .csv and return to the 911 Access Dashboard to upload it.
- Under the Batch CSV Import section, click Choose File and locate the file you just saved. Please make sure to mark Add or update endpoints from file option.
Note: To remove a batch of endpoints, mark the Remove Endpoints from file option. If you’re removing endpoints, the only thing you need to include in the spreadsheet is the endpoint. You don't need to fill out the rest of the data.
- Click Import Data. A batch number for your file will display in the top green banner.
- Under the Batch Import Status section, click Display Import Status and check the results on the page to ensure that there are no errors in your file. If there are rejections, you'll see a red banner that displays Current Status: ERROR paired with a comment on how to correct the issue. If the the upload was successful, you'll see a green banner that displays Current status: EMERGENCY ACCEPTED.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful