Upon reviewing your Bandwidth invoice, if there is a charge you would like to dispute, please open a ticket with our Billing team.
- Log into the Bandwidth Support Center
- On the top navigation bar, click 'Submit Ticket.'
- In this form, choose ‘Billing and Payments Support’ from the ‘Area of support’ dropdown menu.
- In the ‘Subject’ line type ‘Billing Dispute’
- In the ‘Description’ field, please include your Billing Account Number, Invoice Number and a synopsis of the charges you would like to dispute and the reasoning behind the disputed amount.
To remain in good standing, please adhere to the following guidelines when disputing a charge:
- All Billing Dispute tickets must be submitted prior to the due date of the specific invoice.
- While disputing charges, payment of the undisputed balance is still due on the date indicated on the invoice.
- All short payments must be accompanied with a dispute ticket to maintain uninterrupted service.
To dispute taxes on an invoice, send all of the same information to email@example.com. To learn more about tax exemption, please refer to our other video on How to Apply for Tax Exempt Status with Bandwidth.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful