How do I dispute a charge from Bandwidth?Follow
If you'd like to dispute a charge on your Bandwidth invoice, please follow the steps below to open a ticket with our Billing team.
Note: The dispute process is intended for contracted rate or service disputes found in your service agreement.
- Log into the Bandwidth Support Center.
- In the top right corner of page, click Tickets and select Create a Ticket.
- In the What do you need help with today? drop-down, choose Billing & Payments Support.
- In the Subject line, type Billing Dispute.
- In the Description of Issue or Concern field, please include the following details:
- Your Billing Account Number
- Your Invoice Number
- What line item you're disputing
- The date of the incorrect charge (if known)
- The exact amount being disputed (or a general amount, if the exact one isn't available)
- The reasoning behind the disputed amount, as well as any other relevant information
- In the Request Type drop-down, select Billing Inquiries.
- Include any relevant attachments and click Submit.
To remain in good standing, please adhere to the following guidelines when disputing a charge:
- All Billing Dispute tickets must be submitted prior to the due date of the specific invoice.
- While disputing charges, payment of the undisputed balance is still due on the date indicated on the invoice.
- All short payments must be accompanied with a dispute ticket to maintain uninterrupted service.
- Please note that suspension notices are automatic and will likely still be sent. However, if short payments are accompanied with a dispute ticket, you won't be suspended.
To dispute taxes on an invoice, send all of the same information to email@example.com. To learn more about tax exemption, please see to how to apply for a tax exempt status with Bandwidth.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 2 found this helpful