Upon reviewing your Bandwidth invoice, if there's a charge you would like to dispute, please open a ticket with our Billing team.
- Log into the Bandwidth Support Center.
- On the top navigation bar, click 'Submit Ticket.'
- In this form, choose ‘Billing and Payments Support’ from the ‘Area of support’ drop-down menu.
- In the ‘Subject’ line, type ‘Billing Dispute.’
- In the ‘Description’ field, please include the following details:
- Your Billing Account Number
- Your Invoice Number
- What line item you're disputing
- The date of the incorrect charge (if known)
- The exact amount being disputed (or a general amount, if the exact one isn't available)
- The reasoning behind the disputed amount, as well as any other relevant information
To remain in good standing, please adhere to the following guidelines when disputing a charge:
- All Billing Dispute tickets must be submitted prior to the due date of the specific invoice.
- While disputing charges, payment of the undisputed balance is still due on the date indicated on the invoice.
- All short payments must be accompanied with a dispute ticket to maintain uninterrupted service.
- Please note that suspension notices are automatic and will likely still be sent. However, if short payments are accompanied with a dispute ticket, you will not be suspended.
To dispute taxes on an invoice, send all of the same information to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about tax exemption, please refer to our other video on How to Apply for Tax Exempt Status with Bandwidth.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 2 found this helpful