How do I open a technical ticket with Bandwidth?Follow
Are you having service impairments that you'd like Bandwidth to investigate? Let us know by opening a ticket with our Technical Support team!
When submitting a ticket, be sure to provide a call example no older than 24 hours. While we may be able to troubleshoot something on our network that's older than that, many of our peer carriers can't. Please use the following steps to submit a ticket:
- Log into the Bandwidth Support Center.
- Click Tickets in the upper right-hand corner and select Create a ticket.
- Once on the Submit a request page, click What do you need help with today? and select Technical Support.
- Enter the Subject.
- Explain your issue and provide both the phone number that was dialed and the phone number that made the call (include the time the call took place and the time zone) in the Description of Issue or Concern field.
- Select the issue type from the Technical Support Category menu.
- Indicate the severity of your issue in the Priority menu. Please see our service level targets and severities to help us properly prioritize your request.
- Include any relevant attachments.
Our Technical Support team will use the information and numbers you provided to search our logs for the affected calls. The more accurate the information you provide, the quicker we'll be able to isolate the cause of the reported issue and provide a resolution.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 3 found this helpful