How do I open a technical support ticket with Bandwidth?Follow
Are you having service impairments that you'd like Bandwidth to investigate? Let us know by opening a ticket with our Technical Support team!
When submitting a ticket, be sure to provide a call example no older than 24 hours. While we may be able to troubleshoot something on our network that's older than that, many of our peer carriers can't. Please follow these steps to submit a ticket:
- Log into the Bandwidth Support Center.
- Click Tickets in the top-right corner and select Create a ticket.
- Under What do you need help with today?, select Technical Support.
- Under Priority, indicate the severity of your issue. Please see our service level targets and severities for more information.
- Under Technical Support Category, indicate the area of your issue or concern.
- Under CC, enter the emails of people you want to copy on the ticket.
- Enter the Subject of your request.
- Under the Description of Issue or Concern, enter the details of your request and provide both the phone number that was dialed and the phone number that made the call (please also include the time the call took place and the time zone).
- Include any relevant attachments.
Our Technical Support team will use the information and numbers you provided to search our logs for the affected calls. The more accurate the information you provide, the quicker we'll be able to isolate the cause of the reported issue and provide a resolution.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 4 found this helpful