How can I edit a port-in order in the Bandwidth Dashboard?Follow
A port order in Exception status means that Bandwidth received a rejection from the losing carrier. You must edit the order to update the end user details to reflect what the losing carrier has on their records.
End user details include the address, billing telephone number (BTN), subscriber name, PIN, and/or account number. From here you can also update the requested date.
After submitting a port-in order to Bandwidth, you may edit your port request from the Port-In Order Details page. Only port-in orders in the following statuses will have the Edit button available:
- Requested Supp
- Pending Documents.
Note: Editing orders in any status other than Exception may cause delays.
To edit a port-in order, perform the following steps:
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- In the top right corner of the home page, click Search.
- Under Order type, select Port in.
- You may search for your order by either order ID, customer order ID, order status, port order number (PON), billing telephone number (BTN), as well as start and end dates.
- Click Search.
- Select your desired port request from the available results. This will open the Port-In Order Details page where you can make your edits.
- Note: If an order is in an Exception status, that means it requires manual intervention to unblock and put it back on course. Reference the Order History or the Order Notes sections to see the changes that need to be made.
- Scroll down to the Port Information section and locate the field that you'd like to edit.
- To make changes to your order, click Edit.
- To save your edits, click Save Changes.
- The page will automatically refresh and your order status should reflect Requested Supp.
Note: Once you’re done, please check your Requested Activation Date under the Activation Date & Time section. We recommend you select a date at least 3 to 5 business days in the future.
If the page refreshes and still shows Exception in the order status, it’s possible that the date you requested is too soon. In that case, please resubmit your order for a date further out.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 3 found this helpful
Article is closed for comments.