How can I forward and unforward a phone number?Follow
This article references the ‘New’ interface in the Bandwidth Dashboard. Looking for the ‘Classic’ experience? Click here!
Have you ever found yourself needing to forward calls from one of your Bandwidth numbers to an alternative number? You easily do that with the help of the Bandwidth Dashboard!
To set and remove call forwarding configurations:
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Search Telephone Numbers box on the right side of the screen.
- Type or paste the telephone number in the search field and click Search.
- Click the blue telephone number link in the Search Results section.
- Once you're on the Phone Number Details page, scroll down to Manage Line Options.
To establish call forwarding:
- Type the number you'd like to have calls forwarded to in the Call Forwarding Number field. Please be sure to use the 10-digit format with no spaces, dashes or parenthesis.
- Click Submit and you’re done! Now all inbound calls to your Bandwidth number will be redirected to the configured forwarded number.
To disable call forwarding:
- Leave the Call Forwarding Number field blank.
- Click Submit. This will remove the forwarding configuration.
For more information about navigating line features, take a look at how to update telephone number line features.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 6 found this helpful