This article references the ‘New’ interface in the Bandwidth Dashboard. Looking for the ‘Classic’ experience? Click here!
Have you ever found yourself needing to forward calls from one of your Bandwidth numbers to an alternative number?
You can utilize the Bandwidth Dashboard to set and remove call forwarding configurations.
- To begin, log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- Navigate to the ‘Search telephone numbers’ box on the right side of the screen.
- Type the telephone number in the search field and click ‘Search’
- On this page, click the blue telephone number link to bring up the ‘Phone number details’ page.
- From this page, scroll to the ‘Manage Line Options’ section.
To establish call forwarding:
- Type the number you would like to have the calls forwarded to in the ’New Forwarding number’ field. Be sure to use 10-digit format with, no spaces, dashes or parenthesis.
- Then click ‘Submit’ and you’re done! Now all inbound calls to your Bandwidth number will be redirected to the configured number.
To disable call forwarding:
- Simply leave the ‘New forwarding number’ field blank.
- Then click ‘Update line option,’ and this will remove the forwarding configuration.
For more information on the remainder of the Line Features available on the 'Telephone number details' page, be sure to read more about How to Update Telephone Number Line Features.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 4 found this helpful