Cloud Connect for Webex CallingFollow
Cloud Connect for Webex Calling (CC-Webex) allows Cisco Voice customers to use Bandwidth as their voice carrier for Cisco Voice platforms and offers an easy solution to integrate with the Webex Calling platform. To set up your account for Webex Calling, please complete the following steps:
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- In the top navigation bar, select Account and click Sub-Accounts.
- Each account is required to have at least one Sub-account. Many users choose only to keep one, while others create two to represent development and production environments. If you don’t already have at least one, please complete the following fields and then click Create Sub-Account.
- Name: Choose a unique Sub-account name that would be easy for account users to identify.
- Address Type: Select Billing or Service.
- Street Number
- Street Name
- Address Line 2: Enter an optional second address line (e.g., Unit 123).
- ZIP/Postal code: Enter an optional +4 postal code.
Note: Click Show Optional Fields if you’d like to add optional Customer ID, Customer Name, and Description for your reference.
- Select Locations and click Location.
- Each Sub-account is required to have at least one Location. You can group multiple Locations under a single Sub-account. If you don’t already have at least one, please complete the following fields and then click Create Location.
- Name: Choose a unique Location name that would be easy for account users to identify.
- Description: Enter an optional Location description.
- Sub-account: Select a Sub-account you want this Location to be associated with.
- Default Location: Enable this toggle if you'd like this to be your primary Location. This means that when you select the associated Sub-account when ordering or porting a phone number, this Location will show up first.
- Select Voice and click Integrations.
- In the Integration Platform drop-down menu, select Cisco CCPP.
- In the Cisco Organization ID(s) field, enter your Cisco Organization ID and then click Create Location.
Note: If you need help finding your Cisco Organization ID, see Obtaining your Cisco Organization ID below.
- Next, you can order or port phone numbers.
- Once the numbers have been configured, they can be added to your Webex Calling tenant for user assignment.
Obtaining your Cisco Organization ID
- Log into your Cisco portal and click Account.
- Your Cisco Organization ID will be displayed under Organization ID. You can copy and paste it into the Cisco Organization ID(s) field in the Bandwidth Dashboard.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!