COVID-19 update: March 3, 2020Follow
As news develops around the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, your team at Bandwidth is carefully monitoring the situation. Our Health and Safety team has implemented plans to make sure our operations and service remain at the highest quality for our customers.
- Our Health and Safety team is working around the clock to monitor and manage the situation as it evolves.
- Our team operates to the ISO 22301 standard - all identified critical business functions have proven business continuity plans that are annually reviewed, exercised, and tested.
- Our network features multiple geographically redundant offices and data centers. Our network and recovery plans are well-tested and certified by our annual ISO audits.
- We have remote working capabilities for employees in all regions.
- Our team is working closely with its vendors to manage any potential impact and will be able to adjust should the need arise.
We're following the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control (CDC), and local authorities in affected regions. Our priority remains the safety of our colleagues, customers, and partners.
- We ask all visitors to Bandwidth locations to follow World Health Organization hygiene practices.
- We ask that people planning to visit Bandwidth locations consider the need for face to face meetings. We have robust video conferencing capabilities as an alternative to in-person visits during this time.
- Access to Bandwidth locations is restricted for people who have visited high-risk areas in the last 14 days. This includes: China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Italy, Iran, and South Korea.
- Travel restrictions on Bandwidth employees are in place for all high-risk areas as defined by the CDC and/or US State Department.
- Employees who visit locations where travel has been restricted will be self-quarantined by working remotely for at least 14 days following travel.
- We've asked employees to limit non-essential travel to and from states with confirmed or presumptive positive cases of COVID-19. This includes non-essential travel between Bandwidth office locations.
- We have Business Continuity and Health and Safety plans in place for all Bandwidth locations, should they be required.
Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful