How do I configure E911 DLR access for my phone numbers in the Bandwidth Dashboard?Follow
How do I configure 911 access for a single phone number?
- Navigate to the Search Telephone Numbers section in the top-right corner of the Bandwidth Dashboard home page.
- Enter the phone number and click Search.
- Click the blue phone number link in the Search Results section.
- Once you’re on the Phone Number Details page, scroll down to the E911 section.
- Fill out the information in the form. If you'd like to enter additional address fields, such as a number prefix or street suffix, select Show Detailed Form.
- Once you've filled out the form, click Submit.
How do I configure 911 access for multiple phone numbers in bulk?
- In the top navigation bar, click Numbers and select Upload Line Features.
- Click download a template .csv file. This will download the CSV file into your web browser.
- Click the file to open it. If you don't see the file, check the Downloads section in your web browser or the Downloads folder on your computer.
- We know this template may look a bit overwhelming at first, but it’s actually quite simple! Notice there are two headers: the top row is the line feature, such as E911, while the second row is the field, such as CallerName. We included some example information for guidance, so please make sure to erase rows 3-5 before entering your own data.
- Once you've entered all applicable information in the E911 columns, save the file in the .csv format and navigate back to the Upload Line Features page.
- Drag and drop the file into the Choose a .csv file to import field or click Browse to search for it on your computer.
- Once you upload the file, you can enter an optional Customer order ID to help you identify this order in the future.
- Click Import to submit your order.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful