Costs associated with 10DLCFollow
What's active right now?
|Source||Per message fees (surcharges)||Other Fees (campaign, activation, etc.)|
|Verizon||Active as of Q1 2020||N/A|
|AT&T||Default charge as of 3/1/2021||N/A|
|T-Mobile||Active as of 4/1/2021||Not yet implemented|
|The Campaign Registry (TCR)||N/A||Active|
|Bandwidth||N/A||Not yet implemented|
These fees are assessed by The Campaign Registry and will be charged by them directly if you choose to register through them. Please contact your Bandwidth Account Manager to discuss the costs of registering through Bandwidth. Not sure who your Account Manager is? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
- Platform Fee: $200 one time fee to register as a CSP with TCR
- Brand: $4 fee per Brand - non recurring
- Campaign: $10 monthly recurring charge
- Campaign (Low Volume/Class T): $2 monthly recurring charge
- Campaign Charity and Emergency: $5 montly recurring charge
- Campaign Fee Sole Proprietor: $0.75 monthly recurring charge
Please note that each campaign has a 3-month commitment and you'll continue to be charged for it even if you cancel before the 3-month mark.
Additional carrier fees
Per message fees (Outbound only):
- .0025 per segment SMS
- .005 per segment MMS
Variable per message charge based on the class assigned at registration. Please see our 10DLC Overview article to learn more about these classes (Outbound only):
- .002 per segment SMS (Class A, C, E, G, Q, Z)
- .003 per segment SMS (Class B, D, F, N)
- .004 per segment SMS (Class T)
- .0035 per segment MMS ( Class A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Q, Z, N)
- .005 per segment MMS (Class T)
Per message fees (Inbound & Outbound):
- .003 per segment SMS
- .01 per segment MMS
Additional NRCs for T-Mobile:
- Campaign Activation: A $50 one-time provisioning fee (pass-through fee for each campaign registered).
- Special Business Review Request: A $5,000 one-time fee for when a customer has an edge use case, such as the use of proxy numbers for business or rideshare, or the brand needs a very high capacity (200k message/day).
- T-Mobile NNID Registration: A $2,000 one-time fee for customers that choose to utilize a custom NNID. Most Bandwidth customers won't need to be concerned with this.
Non-compliance fees for violation of practices spelled out in T-Mobile’s Code of Conduct:
- Text Enablement: There will be a $10,000 fee if T-Mobile receives a complaint that traffic is being sent prior to the program being fully approved.
- Grey Route: There will be a $10 fee per message if A2P messages are sent over P2P routes.
- 10DLC Long Code Messaging Program Evasion: There will be a $1,000 fee if a program is found to be using techniques such as snowshoeing, dynamic routing, or unauthorized number replacement.
- Content Violation: There will be a $10,000 fee for each unique instance of the third or any subsequent notification of content violating the T-Mobile Code of Conduct involving the same content provider. This includes SHAFT (Sex, Hate, Alcohol, Firearms, Tobacco) violations, spam, phishing, and messaging that meets the Severity 0 violation threshold per the CTIA Short Code Monitoring Handbook.
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 4 found this helpful