How do I configure E911 service for my phone numbers in the Bandwidth Dashboard? (Beta)Follow
Note: This article describes a new process for configuring E911 service for your phone numbers in the Bandwidth Dashboard, which is currently in Beta. If you don't see a new Emergency section in the Bandwidth Dashboard yet, please follow the instructions in this support article instead.
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- In the top navigation bar, click Emergency. The bar will turn orange to let you know that you’re working on highly sensitive content.
- Navigate to the E911 Phone Numbers page and click +Add.
- Under Phone Numbers, enter the numbers manually or upload a CSV file to configure them in bulk. You can drag and drop the file into the field or click Browse to search for it on your device.
- Note: You can provide your own CSV file but it should contain only phone numbers. If you're adding multiple numbers with different E911 details, please use our line features template.
- Under Caller Name, enter the name of the person that Public Safety can call when notified of an emergency.
- Under Geolocation, enter the address of the geolocation that will be used for emergency service routing and billing/taxation purposes.
- Note: If you'd like to enter additional address fields, such as a number prefix or street suffix, select Show Detailed Form.
- Once you're done, click Add Phone Numbers in the bottom right corner.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful