How do I add or delete an Endpoint in the Bandwidth Dashboard?Follow
What is an Endpoint?
An Endpoint contains a unique callback number and caller name that, along with the Geolocation, are displayed to the Public Safety Access Point (PSAP) at the time of the 911 call. Each Endpoint must have a Billing Geolocation for taxation purposes.
The following article explains how to add or delete a single Endpoint in the Bandwidth Dashboard. If you're looking to add or delete multiple Endpoints in bulk, please see this article instead.
How do I add an Endpoint?
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- In the top navigation bar, click Emergency.
- Select Dynamic Endpoints and click Add.
- Enter an Endpoint ID used to identify the Endpoint making the 911 service request. Please note that this field is limited to 30 characters and can only contain letters and numbers.
- Select your Preferred language (English or French).
- Enter a Caller name, which is the contact the PSAP can call when notified of an emergency. Please note that this field is limited to 50 characters and can only contain letters and numbers.
- Enter a Callback number, which is the phone number where the caller can be reached.
- Search for an existing or add a new Billing Geolocation, which is needed for taxation purposes.
- Click Add Endpoint.
How do I delete an Endpoint?
- Select Dynamic Endpoints and check the box next to the Endpoint you want to delete.
- Click Delete. A countdown will appear at the top of the page. If you change your mind, you'll have 5 seconds to click Cancel before the Endpoint is deleted.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!