You can pull your monthly invoices from the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- Hover over “Reports” from the top navigation menu, then click “Billing Detail Records.”
- On this page, select “Invoices” as your report type, and then select your date range.
- You may select the previous month, current month, or a custom date range to download multiple invoices at once.
- To pull the custom invoice range, first click the calendar icon. You may select your beginning month by using the arrow icon to toggle between months. Lock in your month with a click.
- To select your end month, slide your cursor to the end date icon and choose your month.
- Click "Download."
- This will download a .pdf into your web browser. Click to open.
- Your account number, the invoice number, date, and the due date of the specific invoice are all located in the upper left hand side of your invoice.
- The breakdown of the charges and the total amount due is located on the right hand side of the first page.
For instructions on how to make payment, take a look at our tutorial on "How to Pay your Bandwidth Invoice Online."
If there’s a charge on your invoice you are unsure about, please submit a ticket through the Bandwidth Support Center. For more information on this topic, take a look at our other video titled “How to Dispute a Charge From Bandwidth.”
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 3 found this helpful