How do I pay my Bandwidth invoice?Follow
You can pay your Bandwidth invoice by ACH, wire transfer credit card, or check. Let's go over each one of these methods:
ACH / Wire transfer
To set up recurring ACH payments, you need to fill out and submit our recurring ACH payment authorization form. To do this, perform the following steps:
- Visit our payments site.
- Select ACH and click Download Form.
- Enter your banking information.
- Under Monthly Auto Pay Draft Date, select the day for your monthly recurring ACH payment.
- Note: This date must be before your Bandwidth invoice due date.
- Complete the Customer Information section.
- Note: Under Customer Number, please enter the Bandwidth Account Number for which you'd like to pay. You can find it at the top of your Bandwidth invoice.
- Send this form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to you once this payment method has been applied to your account!
To make a one-time ACH payment or wire transfer, you'll need to initiate it through your bank. When doing so, please use the information below and include the invoice number you're paying.
Bank Name: KeyBank
Bank Address: OH 01-51-0640
Brooklyn, OH 44144
Checking Account Name: Bandwidth Inc.
Swift Code: KEYBUS33
Note: The bank information can also be found on the first page of your Bandwidth invoice.
All credit card payments are subject to a 2.95% convenience fee. If you wish to avoid this fee, you may pay via ACH. For the security of your personal and credit card information, Bandwidth doesn't accept credit card payments over the phone or via email.
To make a one-time payment or set up recurring credit card payments, perform the following steps:
- Visit our payments site.
- Select Credit Card.
- Under Company Name, enter your Account Name located at the top of your Bandwidth invoice.
- Under Account Number, enter the Bandwidth Account Number for which you'd like to pay. You can also find it at the top of your Bandwidth under Global Account #.
- Enter your contact and credit card information.
- Under Amount, enter your payment amount. Your total due is listed in the Charge Summary section on the first page of your Bandwidth Invoice.
- Under Recurring, choose whether you want to set up monthly recurring payments on this credit card.
- Select Yes, if you'd like to set up recurring payments.
- Select No, if you'd like this payment to be one-time.
- Once you’re finished, click Submit.
Note: Setting up or changing a credit card for recurring payments requires a $1 charge, which will be applied as a credit on your next invoice. Beginning May 1, 2023, recurring credit card payments will include a 2.95% fee.
To pay by check via overnight delivery, please send it to:
To pay by check via standard mail delivery, please send it to:
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Billing Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
12 out of 28 found this helpful
Article is closed for comments.