If you are receiving an error message when trying to make a credit card payment online, check the following things:
- The Amount field should contain only numbers and a decimal. Do not put "$" in this field.
- The Card Number field should contain only numbers. Do not enter any hyphens or spaces.
- The Bandwidth Account Number for which you'd like to pay should match the one found in the top left corner of your invoice.
- Is the Security Code and Expiration Date correct?
- Try using a different browser. Chrome and Firefox tend to work best.
- Call your card provider. Sometimes payments will be blocked if this is the first time you've made a payment to this site.
Check out our article on how to pay your Bandwidth invoice online!
If you've tried the above things and are still having issues, please open a support ticket with our team.
For the security of your personal and credit card information, Bandwidth does not accept credit card payments over the phone or via email.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 6 found this helpful