How do I change the Location of a phone number?Follow
The Location of a phone number is the IP address and/or DNS host the call will route to. For more information, please see how to create sub-accounts and locations in the Bandwidth Dashboard.
You can change a phone number’s Location at any time. To do that:
1. Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
2. Navigate to the Search Telephone Numbers box on the right side of the main page.
3. Type or paste the phone number in the search field and click Search.
4. Click the blue phone number link in the Search Results section. This will take you to the Phone Number Details page.
5. Once you're on the Phone Number Details page, navigate to the Move Number section on the right side of the screen.
6. Use the Location drop-down menu to change the phone number's Location. Click Move Number to update it.
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 7 found this helpful