How do I enable or disable SMS settings on a phone number?Follow
This article explains how you can enable or disable SMS settings on a phone number in the Bandwidth Dashboard. Looking to update multiple phone numbers at once? Check out this support article!
Note: You can determine which of your phone numbers have SMS enabled or disabled by looking at the SMS column in your Full Phone Number Details report.
To enable of disable SMS on a phone number:
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Search Telephone Numbers section on right side of the home page.
- Enter the phone number and click Search.
- Click the blue phone number link in the Search Results section. This will take you to the Phone Number Details page.
- Once you're on the Phone Number Details page, scroll down to SMS Settings.
- Switch the toggle on to enable SMS settings or off to disable them.
- Click Save.
If you'd like the SMS settings on your new phone numbers to be enabled or disabled by default, or if you have any additional questions, please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 7 found this helpful