How can I manage orders in the Bandwidth Dashboard?Follow
The Order Activity section of the Bandwidth Dashboard home page delivers alerts for order activity that may or may not require your attention.
- Navigate to the Order Activity section at the bottom of the home page. This is where you can find orders that require your attention.
- Click view all to review the list for each order type.
- Feel free to use this list as your workflow to correct the orders that need your attention.
- Click an Order id to view that specific order.
- To determine why your order is in the Exception status, scroll down to the Order History & Notes section. We recommend that you review this section for instructions to correct the rejections or exceptions.
You can also view your orders by navigating to the Search for an Order section located on the right side of the home page. Here you can narrow down your search results using the following options:
- Order type (required)
- Order status
- Bandwidth Order ID
- Customer Order ID
Depending on the order type, you may see additional search fields:
- Purchase Order Number (PON)
- Billing Telephone Number (BTN)
- Start date - End date
You'll see your orders matching that criteria and will be able to move in and out of them to see the updates, as well as manage them in a timely and effective manner.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful