How can I manage orders in the Bandwidth Dashboard?Follow
The Order Activity section on the Bandwidth Dashboard home page delivers alerts for order activity that may or may not require your attention.
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Order Activity section at the bottom of the home page. This is where you can find orders that require your attention.
- Click view all to review the list for each order type.
- Click an Order ID to view that specific order.
- To determine why your order is in the Exception status, scroll down to the Order History & Notes section. We recommend that you review this section for instructions to correct the rejections or exceptions.
How do I search and view orders?
If you'd like to search a previously submitted order and view its status, you have 2 options to do so:
- In the top navigation bar, click Orders and navigate to the section that lists the type of orders you'd like to view (e.g. New Number Orders, Port-In Orders, DLDA Orders, etc.)
- Scroll through your orders until you locate the one you're searching for.
- Note: If you have a large number of orders, click View More to view the the complete list.
- Click an Order ID to open the order details.
- Navigate to the Search for an Order section on the right hand side of the home page.
Narrow down your search results using the following options:
- Order type (required)
- Order status
- Bandwidth Order ID
- Customer Order ID
Depending on the order type, you may see additional search fields:
- Purchase Order Number (PON)
- Billing Telephone Number (BTN)
- Start date - End date
- Click Search.
- You'll see your orders matching that criteria and will be able to move in and out of them to view the updates, as well as manage them in a timely and effective manner.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!