How do I download BDRs and MDRs?Follow
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- In the top navigation menu, select Insights and click Billing.
- Under Type, select either BDR or MDR.
- Under Date range, choose if you want to download the report for the Previous Month, Month to Date, or a Custom time frame.
- Click Submit.
- This will download a CSV file into your browser. If you don't see it, please check the Downloads section in your browser or the Downloads folder on your computer.
When you first open the file, all of the data may appear in a single column. If that's the case, here's how you can format it so that each piece of data appears in a separate column:
- Highlight Column A.
- Click the Data tab and select Text to Columns.
- This will open a new Text to Columns wizard. For Step 1, choose Delimited and click Next.
- Under the Delimiters section, choose Other and use Shift + Backslash on your keyboard to enter a vertical bar (|) into the textbox.
- Click Finish. Now your spreadsheet data has been organized into separate columns
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
7 out of 12 found this helpful