How do I download & filter BDRs and MDRs?Follow
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- In the top navigation menu, select Insights and click Billing.
- Under Type, select either BDR or MDR.
- Under Date range, choose if you want to download the report for the Previous Month, Month to Date, or a Custom time frame.
- Click Submit.
- This will download a CSV file into your browser. If you don't see it, please check the Downloads section in your browser or the Downloads folder on your computer.
How do I turn BDRs & MDRs into filterable charts?
When you first open the file, all of the data may appear in a single column. If that's the case, here's how you can format it so that each piece of data appears in a separate column:
- Highlight Column A.
- Click the Data tab and select Text to Columns.
- This will open a new Text to Columns wizard. For Step 1, choose Delimited and click Next.
- Under the Delimiters section, choose Other and use Shift + Backslash on your keyboard to enter a vertical bar (|) into the textbox.
- Click Finish. Now your spreadsheet data has been organized into separate columns
- With any cell in the first row selected, navigate to the Home tab and hit "Sort & Filter" (or for Windows users, CTRL + Shift + L) to make the headers filterable.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!