How do I add notes to a port-in order?Follow
This article references the ‘New’ interface in the Bandwidth Dashboard. Looking for the ‘Classic’ experience? Click here!
Notes are the main way a member of the Bandwidth Porting Team will update you on orders and any rejections you may receive. You can also use them to communicate with an Order Analyst to diagnose and resolve these rejections, as well as ask for clarification, request a Customer Service Record (CSR), and make other special requests.
To add a note to your port-in order, perform the following steps:
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- In the top navigation bar, select Orders.
- Scroll down to the Port-In Orders section and select an order that you'd like to add a note to. This will take you to the Port-In Order Details page.
- Once you're there, scroll down to the Order History & Notes section.
- Click + Add Note and type or paste your message into the text box.
- Click Add Note to submit your note.
Your Bandwidth Porting Team will now be able to review your message. Please keep in mind that this won't update any fields on the order itself.
If you’d like to receive e-mail notifications when an Order Analyst adds a note, please see how to subscribe to order updates.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful