How can I subscribe to email notifications on orders?Follow
The Notifications feature allows you to set up universal email notifications to stay up-to-date on all orders of a specific type. If you want to subscribe to notifications on per-order basis, please read our article on how to subscribe to order updates.
To add a universal email notification, perform the following steps:
- From the top navigation menu, click Account and then select Notifications.
- Click Add.
- Select the order type.
- Type the recipient's email address or choose a previously used one from the drop-down menu.
- Select the frequency with which you’d like to receive updates:
- Instantly: you'll receive an email within a few minutes of a change being made to your order.
- Daily: you'll receive a report of your order activity once a day.
- Click Add Notification.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Article is closed for comments.