What documents are required for a port request?


Carissa Matton


You'll need to have a current invoice (dated within the last 30 days) from the losing carrier and a signed Letter of Authorization (LOA) from the authorized user on the account.

Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!

Article is closed for comments.