Should I request a CSR from the losing carrier?


Carissa Matton


A Customer Service Record (CSR) has all the details, such as your phone numbers and line features, that are used when submitting a port request. Although it's not required, we recommend that you request one, especially if you don't have all of the information needed to port away from the losing carrier.

Note: If you choose to request a CSR from the losing carrier, you must do so after submitting your port request to Bandwidth.

Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!

Article is closed for comments.