Should I request a CSR from the losing carrier?


Carissa Matton

This is not required, but it is recommended if you do not have all of the port out information for the losing carrier.

You may request a CSR (customer service request) from the losing carrier. A CSR has all the details of the end user/customer telephone numbers, features etc. This information is used in the port submission process.


Article is closed for comments.