How to Receive Network Updates Using the Bandwidth Status PageFollow
Bandwidth posts real-time updates to status.bandwidth.com in the event that we encounter a network service impairment or we need to communicate about scheduled maintenances.
You may subscribe to this page to receive instant updates via email, SMS, WebHook, and RSS feed.
Network Incident Update Intervals:
During a network incident, a 24/7 response team will activate to alert customers of an impairment and provide updates via status.bandwidth.com.
- If an impairment is within the confines of our network; updates will be provided about once an hour if not sooner.
- If an impairment is outside of our network, such as a Local Market Impairment or catastrophic event, updates will be provided about 4 hours if not sooner.
Here’s how to subscribe:
- Navigate to status.bandwidth.com
- In the upper right-hand corner, click ‘Subscribe to Updates’
- From here, you may choose your subscription method. Choose from email, SMS, webhook, or RSS Feed.
- Click the corresponding ‘Subscribe’ button.
- On the next page, choose the components that correspond to your contracted services.
- Then, scroll to the bottom and click ‘Update Preferences’
How to Edit your Subscription Preferences:
- Click ‘Subscribe to Updates’
- From here, select the subscription method you would like to edit.
- On the next page, choose you can mark or unmark the checkboxes for the corresponding components you’d like to change.
- Then, scroll to the bottom and click ‘Update Preferences’.
Note: If you would like to cancel, chose the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option at the top of the page.
Was this article helpful?
9 out of 18 found this helpful