How do I download Full Phone Number Details report?Follow
Your Full Phone Numbers Details report contains relevant information about the phone numbers in your Bandwidth account, such as Rate Center, Sub-Account, Location, and line features.
To download the Full Phone Number Details report:
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- In the top navigation bar, click Insights.
- Under Reports, select Full Phone Number Details.
- Please complete the following fields:
- File format: Select CSV, PDF, or Excel (if you're a Mac user, we recommend selecting Excel)
- Sub-Account: Select a Sub-account, or leave this blank to report on all Sub-accounts.
- Location: Select a Location, or leave this blank to report on all Locations.
- Area codes (NPAs): Begin typing to search for an NPA you want to report on. You can select as many as you want, or leave this blank to match anything.
- Rate Center and State: Begin typing to search for a rate center and state you want to report on. You can select as many as you want, or leave this blank to match anything.
- Line feature: Begin typing or use the drop-down menu to select a line feature you want to report on. You can select as many as you want, or leave this blank to match anything.
- Activation Date Range: Select the activation date range. If you selected Custom, please specify the start and end dates.
- Last Modification Date Range: Select the last modification date range. If you selected Custom, please specify the start and end dates.
- Click Start Report to generate the file.
- Your report will be generated on the right side of the screen under Past Reports. Click the download button next to it to download the file into your browser.
Note: If you don’t see the file, please make sure your browser is set to allow pop-ups from the Bandwidth Dashboard and try again. If you still can’t locate it, check the Downloads section in your browser or the Downloads folder on your computer.
- Once you open your report, we recommend using filters to sort through the available data. You can do so by clicking Data and then Filter in Excel. You can also create pivot tables to sort and filter the data further.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 4 found this helpful