How do I download Full Phone Number Details report?Follow
Your Full Phone Numbers Details report contains relevant information about the phone numbers in your Bandwidth account, such as Rate Center, Sub-Account, Location, line features, and campaign details.
How to download this report
To download the Full Phone Number Details report:
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- In the top navigation bar, click Insights.
- Under Reports, select Full Phone Number Details.
- Please complete the following fields:
- File format: Select CSV, PDF, or Excel (if you're a Mac user, we recommend selecting Excel)
- Sub-Account: Select a Sub-account, or leave this blank to report on all Sub-accounts.
- Location: Select a Location, or leave this blank to report on all Locations.
- Area codes (NPAs): Begin typing to search for an NPA you want to report on. You can select as many as you want, or leave this blank to match anything.
- Rate Center and State: Begin typing to search for a rate center and state you want to report on. You can select as many as you want, or leave this blank to match anything.
- Line feature: Begin typing or use the drop-down menu to select a line feature you want to report on. You can select as many as you want, or leave this blank to match anything.
- Activation Date Range: Select the activation date range. If you selected Custom, please specify the start and end dates.
- Last Modification Date Range: Select the last modification date range. If you selected Custom, please specify the start and end dates.
- Click Start Report to generate the file.
- Your report will be generated on the right side of the screen under Past Reports. Click the download button next to it to download the file into your browser.
Note: If you don’t see the file, please make sure your browser is set to allow pop-ups from the Bandwidth Dashboard and try again. If you still can’t locate it, check the Downloads section in your browser or the Downloads folder on your computer.
- Once you open your report, we recommend using filters to sort through the available data. You can do so by clicking Data and then Filter in Excel. You can also create pivot tables to sort and filter the data further.
What does this report contain?
The Full Phone Number Details Report provides a host of information about your phone number (TN) inventory, including:
|Rate Center||A rate center is a geographic area used to determine the boundaries for local calling, billing, and assigning specific phone numbers, which can encompass multiple area codes.|
|LATA||Local Access and Transport Area (LATA) is a 3-digit (5-digit, in Florida) code that labels a particular geographic market in which calls are routed.|
|Order Date||Date the phone number was ordered.|
|Modified Date||Most recent date any changes were made to the number or features.|
|Sub-Account||The Sub-account the number is assigned to.|
|Location||The Location the number is assigned to.|
|Forwarding||If call forwarding is enabled on the number, this reflects the number this is set to forward to.|
|CNAM||Lists the CNAM information, if CNAM is enabled on the number.|
|LIDB||Lists the LIDB information, if LIDB is enabled on the number.|
|DL/DA||Lists the DL/DA information, if DL/DA is enabled on the number.|
|SMS||Indicates if SMS is enabled on the number.|
|Passcode||Indicates if a passcode is enabled on the number.|
|Sub-Account ID||The ID of the Sub-account the number is assigned to.|
|Location ID||The ID of the Location the number is assigned to.|
|Campaign ID||The ID of the campaign, if the number is assigned to one.|
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
4 out of 9 found this helpful