Classic: How to Attach Documents to Port-In OrdersFollow
This article references the ‘Classic’ interface in the Bandwidth Dashboard. Looking for the ‘New’ experience? Click here!
While submitting a Port-In order, you may attach documents like Letters of Authorization (LOAs), Invoices, Customer Service Records (CSRs), and other supplemental documentation.
If you’d like to upload documents to your order during submission, perform the following steps:
- In the ‘Documents & Additional Information’ section, you may provide a Customer Order ID
- Files: You may drag & drop a file to this section or ‘Click to Browse’ your hard drive for a file to attach.
- This is optional for on-net ports, so you may choose to leave them blank and click ‘SKIP’. An LOA is still required for toll-free and Canadian ports.
Please note: Maximum file size: 3MB. Supported file formats: CSV, DOC, DOCX, JPG, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, WAV, XLS, XLSX.
If you’d like to upload documents to your order after submission, perform the following steps:
- On the right hand side of the Order Details screen, navigate to the “upload supporting documents” section.
- Provide a document name. You may choose a name that describes the document at a glance.
- Select the document type from the drop-down menu.
- Click the ‘Choose File’ button and browse to select your document to upload.
- Note: Keep in mind that the Bandwidth Dashboard only supports .pdf, .jpg, .tiff, or .wav file types. Other formats need to be converted to one of these file types prior to uploading.
- Click ‘Upload document’
You may double-check to see if the file successfully uploaded, by looking under the “Documents for this order” header near the bottom of the Order Details screen.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful