How does advanced phone number search work?Follow
Whether you're looking to order one or more phone numbers, or specifically searching for consecutive ones, you can use Advanced Options to further narrow down your search results. To access it, perform the following steps:
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- In the top navigation bar, click Numbers and select Buy Numbers.
- Click Advanced Options located toward the bottom of the page.
- This will open additional fields where you can combine multiple types of criteria into one search. For example, you can search for a phone number with a specific area code (NPA) that's also within a specific ZIP code.
- As you start typing in a particular field, you'll see a list of available options that you can select from. Please keep in mind that some fields require you to enter at least two characters before displaying available options.
- Note: To search for a number by NPA-NXX-X, you must first select the Area code (NPA) before the Exchange (NXX) field becomes available. Similarly, the Block (X) field will only become available once you select the Exchange (NXX).
- You can fill out as many fields as you'd like. Fields that are left empty will be omitted from your search and won't affect your results. Once you're done, click Search.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 4 found this helpful