CNAM Billing Detail Record (BDR)Follow
What is CNAM?
CNAM is a Bandwidth service that provides the Caller Name on VoIP calls in the U.S. and Canada. You can learn more about it in our CNAM Subscribe/Notify support article.
CNAM BDR and CNAM Stmt BDR are available specifically for CNAM Subscribe/Notify customers. These reports only show the CNAM data related to calls or events that occurred with your usage.
- CNAM Stmt BDR corresponds to CNAM event charges for the invoice's entire service period. This report will match up exactly to what you were invoiced for and will be available shortly after the corresponding invoice has been generated.
- CNAM BDR is similar to CNAM Stmt BDR but with a couple small differences – it's generated daily and can be filtered by a specific time frame.
Note: Because CNAM BDR is generated daily, you may find that due to the billing cycle timing the daily cost totals may not match the final invoiced total on a given account at the end of your service period.
How do I download BDRs?
To download CNAM BDR or CNAM Stmt BDR:
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- In the top navigation bar, click Insights and select Billing.
- Under Type, select either CNAM BDR or CNAM Stmt BDR.
- Under Date range, choose if you want to download the BDR for the Previous Month, Month to Date, or a Custom time frame.
- Click Submit.
- This will download a CSV file into your browser. If you don't see it, please check the Downloads section in your browser or the Downloads folder on your computer.
- GlobalAccountNumber: The Global Account Number (GAN) associated with the event.
- ProvisioningAccountNumber: The Service Account Number (SAN) associated with the event.
- Location: The location as you have defined it.
- CallPartyAddress: The phone number (TN) requesting CNAM information.
- Cost: The rate for the event.
- IPAddress: The IP address used to complete the event.
- RecordTimestamp: Time the event occurred.
- ProductType: CNAM SIP Dips.
- UniqueRecordID: A string unique to this event to be used for search and reference.
Sample CNAM Stmt BDR
Here's a CSV sample of a CNAM Stmt BDR you can use to view some of the fields.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!