CNAM Billing Detail Record (BDR)Follow
What is CNAM?
CNAM is a Bandwidth service that provides the Caller Name on VoIP calls in the U.S. and Canada. You can learn more it in our CNAM Subscribe/Notify support article.
CNAM BDR and CNAM Stmt BDR are available specifically for CNAM Subscribe/Notify customers. These reports only show the CNAM data related to calls or events that occurred with your usage.
- CNAM Stmt BDR corresponds to CNAM event charges for the invoice's entire service period. This report will match up exactly to what you were invoiced for and will be available shortly after the corresponding invoice has been generated.
- CNAM BDR is similar to the CNAM Stmt BDR but with a couple small differences. This report is generated daily and can be filtered by a specific time frame.
Note: Because CNAM BDR is generated daily, you may find that the daily cost totals may not match the final invoiced total on a given account at the end of your service period due to the billing cycle timing.
Accessing the file
Follow these steps to download CNAM BDR or CNAM Stmt BDR:
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- Click Insights in the top navigation bar and select Billing.
- Click Type and select either CNAM BDR or CNAM Stmt BDR.
- GlobalAccountNumber: The GAN associated with the event
- ProvisioningAccountNumber: The SAN associated with the event
- Location: The location as you have defined it
- CallPartyAddress: The TN requesting CNAM information
- Cost: The rate for the event
- IPAddress: The IP address used to complete the event
- RecordTimestamp: Time the event occurred
- ProductType: CNAM SIP Dips
- UniqueRecordID: A string unique to this event to be used for search and reference
Sample CNAM BDR
Here's a CSV sample of the report you can use to view some of the fields.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful