What should I do if I've been suspended or disconnected?Follow
Your payment due date is listed on your Bandwidth invoice. If we don't receive your payment by then, we'll send you a past due notice a day after and then a suspension notice 7 days after. If your payment is still not received 14 days past the due date, your account will get suspended.
Important: Once your account is suspended, you have 30 days to make a full payment before it gets disconnected. If you wish to reconnect your services after you've been disconnected, there will be a $200 charge for delinquency.
To be restored in a timely manner after you've been suspended or disconnected, please send all checks via overnight delivery to:
- Log into the Bandwidth Support Center.
- In the top right corner of page, click Tickets and select Create a Ticket.
- Under What do you need help with today?, select Billing & Payments Support.
- Under Subject, type Suspension Payment.
- Under Description of Issue or Concern, enter your message.
- Under Request Type, select Suspensions or Disconnects.
- Under Attachments, include any relevant attachments.
- Click Submit.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful