How do I use the CSV included with my invoice?Follow
How do I download my invoice CSV?
To download your Bandwidth invoice in the CSV format, please either refer to the attachment in your monthly statement delivery email or access it through the Bandwidth Dashboard. To do the latter:
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- Click Insights in the top navigation bar and select Billing.
- Under Type, select Invoices.
- Under Date range, choose if you want to download the invoice for the Previous Month, Month to Date, or a Custom time frame.
- Click Submit.
How do I use the CSV?
The CSV breaks down the charges and quantities in greater detail. This lets you pull additional reports in the Bandwidth Dashboard to further analyze the charges that appear on your invoice. To learn what other reports are available in the Bandwidth Dashboard, check out this support article.
What data is on the Wholesale CSV?
Please scroll right to see all the available fields.
|Global Account Number||Provisioning Account Number||Sub Account Number||Location Number||Provisioning Account Name||Sub Account Name||Category||Description||Type||
|BW-XXXXXXX||XXXXXXX||This will only show up if you have unique IP addresses||This will only show up if you have unique IP addresses||Name corp||
Other Name Corp
|Voice, Messaging, Telephone Numbers, Other, Taxes||
DID MRC Tier 0, SMS Outbound, ETC.
|Usage, Monthly Recurring, Non-recurring, Prorated Monthly Recurring||Beginning of the service period||End of the service period||####||####||$$$|
What data is on the UC CSV?
The UC CSV has more visibility in terms of Location and Sub-account numbers. Because of this, you can filter by Sub-account or Location and see all of the associated charges. You can use the PivotTable tool in Excel to filter this report. Here are the instructions on how to do that:
- Open the CSV file.
- Go to Insert Tab and select PivotTable.
- A pop-up window will appear. Keep the Select a table or range selected – you don't need to change the range.
- Select New Worksheet under Choose where you want the PivotTable report to be placed - this option will create a new sheet in the CSV file. Then click OK.
- A new sheet will populate with the PivotTable Fields. Please note that if you click outside of the pivot table box, the PivotTable Fields will disappear. However, if you click back in the box, the field options will appear.
- Drag Subaccount_Name, Location_Name, and Description into the Rows box.
- Drag Charge into the Values box (you can also drag in the Quantity for some more detail).
- This will create the pivot table with the breakdown of Sub-account and Locations with the totals.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Billing Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful