How do I add or remove phone numbers on a port order?Follow
Note: This is the process for porting Tier 0 phone numbers into our network. If you need to add or remove phone numbers on an off-net or internal port, please cancel and resubmit your order. For more information, see our best practices for adding or removing phone numbers.
To add or remove phone numbers on a port order:
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- In the top navigation bar, click Orders and select an on-net order that you'd like to modify.
- Note: You can also use the Search for an Order section on the right side of the home page to search for a Port-in order by order status, Bandwidth Order ID, Customer Order ID, Port Order Number (PON), or Billing Telephone Number (BTN).
- Once you select an order, it'll take you to that order's Port-In Order Details page.
- Scroll down to the Phone Numbers section and click Edit Numbers.
- Note: If it's not an eligible on-net order, the Edit Numbers button will be greyed out.
- This will take you to the Edit Numbers for this Port section where your can use the text boxes to specify which numbers you want to add or remove from the port order.
- Note: When entering phone numbers, please separate them with commas or spaces. For example: 3035552314,(919)555-4832 +1.804.555.7213
- We'll perform some basic checks to confirm the eligibility of the number(s) that are being added or removed. This will help confirm that no duplicate numbers are added, as well as ensure that carriers remain the same and port types don’t interfere with each other.
- Once the supplement (SUPP) has been received, you'll see a page with your number(s) added or removed.
Note: Please remember that adding or removing phone numbers from port orders sends another SUPP out to the carrier for approval and should follow all the best practices for each supplement type.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 5 found this helpful