How do I view or import 10DLC campaigns in the Bandwidth Dashboard?Follow
- You've been contracted and given access to your Bandwidth Dashboard account.
- Your account has Messaging and Campaign Management products enabled.
- Your account has 10dlcImportCampaigns product feature enabled.
- Your account has your Campaign Service Provider (CSP) ID associated with it.
- You've provisioned campaigns with The Campaign Registry (TCR) through your CSP.
- You've shared your provisioned campaigns with the Bandwidth Direct Connect Aggregator (DCA).
How do I view imported campaigns?
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- In the top navigation bar, click Campaigns.
- On the Imported Campaigns page, you'll see a list of the campaigns that have been previously imported on your account.
How do I import a campaign?
- On the Imported Campaigns page, click+ New Imported Campaign.
- Enter the Campaign ID and click Import.
Note: If you get an error message while importing, it's likely that the CSP ID on your account is incorrect or the campaign hasn't yet been shared with the Bandwidth DCA.
How do I assign a campaign to a phone number?
- Enter the phone number in the Search Telephone Numbers section and click Search.
- Click the blue phone number link. This will take you to the Phone Number Details page.
- Once you're on the Phone Numbers Details page, scroll down to SMS Settings.
- Ensure that SMS Enabled is on and Use location defaults is off.
Note: If you aren't able to turn Use location defaults off, please reach out you our Implementation Team to disable Enforce Location Long Code Settings on your Locations.
- Select your imported campaign ID using the A2P Campaign ID drop-down menu. The A2PLC Message Class field will auto-populate with the message class assigned from TCR.
Note: If you don't see the Campaign ID in the drop-down, it's likely because it either hasn't been approved by all Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) or has been deactivated or expired. For the full list of status values and descriptions, please see our campaign FAQs
- Click Save. The phone number is now associated with the Campaign ID and ready for use.
How do I bulk assign a campaign to multiple phone numbers?
- Create a CSV file. Here's an example of the format it should follow:
- In the top navigation bar of the Bandwidth Dashboard, click Numbers and select Upload Line Features.
- Drag and drop the file into the Choose a .csv file to import field or click Browse to search for it on your device.
- Click Import. The phone numbers will now be processed and, upon successful completion, will have the appropriate Campaign ID assigned and be ready for use.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful