Upcoming changes to Bandwidth.comFollow
Last year, we announced that international communications leader, Voxbone, would be joining the Bandwidth family to create one, true best-in-class global communications solution.
Today, we take another step toward becoming one unified global company—we’re combining our websites.
Changes to your experience coming in 2021
On September 8, 2021, Voxbone.com will be going away.
In fact, we’ve already started the process of migrating the great site content to Bandwidth.com, and will continue to migrate portions of the site over the next couple of weeks.
There will be no other immediate changes to your account. The only changes you’ll encounter are the web experience and how you interact with Bandwidth.com.
Changes to Bandwidth.com
You will now see new options when logging in, requesting support, and accessing developer documentation on Bandwidth.com. These new options are to help legacy Voxbone customers access their accounts and tools.
There will be no changes for existing Bandwidth customers, but we want to make sure you understand what these new options are.
The new options can be found at:
- Login: www.bandwidth.com/login
- Support: www.bandwidth.com/support
- Developer Documentation: www.bandwidth.com/developers
You will see the following options available on www.bandwidth.com/login:
- The Dashboard: The existing Bandwidth dashboard for U.S. and Canadian voice and messaging
- The Global Portal: The legacy Voxbone portal for global products
- The 911 Access Portal: The existing U.S. and Canadian portal for management of 911 solutions from Bandwidth
New support request options are available on www.bandwidth.com/support:
- U.S. & Canadian products and services: The existing Bandwidth support portal
- Global products and services: The legacy Voxbone portal
Accessing developer documentation
Finally, new developer documentation options are available on: www.bandwidth.com/developers
- U.S. & Canadian products and services: The existing Bandwidth developer documentation
- Global products and services: The legacy Voxbone documentation
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 6 found this helpful