This article explains how to use external vetting providers and re-vet your brand(s) for 10DLC in the Bandwidth Dashboard. To learn more about external vetting, see the 10DLC FAQ. For an overview of 10DLC, check out our 10DLC Overview.
View brand details
You can view brand details and access the brand vetting functionality in the Bandwidth Dashboard:
- Log into the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- In the top navigation bar, click Campaigns and select Brands.
- Click on the brand name. This will take you to the following page where you can request brand re-vet, request external vetting, and import an external vetting record.
Request brand re-vet
If you've created a brand but it received an Unverified status, you can request a re-vet for a fee:
- Navigate to the Identity Status section and click Revet.
- Click Submit to request your brand to be re-vetted.
Request external vetting
You can request external vetting to be done on your brand for a fee:
- Navigate to the Brand Vetting section and click Apply For Vetting.
- Select the Vetting Type and the Vetting Partner.
- Click Submit to apply for vetting. Your request will appear on the external vetting list.
Import an external vetting record
You can import an external vetting record you've previously made into our system:
- Navigate to the Brand Vetting section and click Import Vetting.
- Select the Vetting Partner and enter the Vetting Identifier.
- Click Submit to import an external vetting record. Your import will appear on the external vetting record list.
Questions? Please open a ticket with your Bandwidth Support Team or hit us up at (855) 864-7776!
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful