Frequently Asked Porting Questions
The most frequently asked questions in regards to number porting
- How do I manage my U.S. off-net ports?
- Should I request a CSR from the losing carrier?
- What documents are required for a port request?
- Is toll-free porting supported?
- What is a 'simple port'?
- How long does it take to port a phone number?
- Does Bandwidth support LNP?
- How do I submit a Local Service Request?
- How can I delay a port order?
- What are the most common LNP rejections?
- The information I submitted on the order matches my customer’s bill copy, why is it still rejecting?
- What kind of time frame should I expect for a FOC?
- What information is required on the LOA?
- Am I Able to Manually Trigger (Activate) My Port Order? Can I Choose My Own Activation Time?
- Check Number Portability