Frequently Asked Porting Questions
The most frequently asked questions in regards to number porting
- How do I manage my U.S. off-net ports?
- Should I request a CSR from the losing carrier?
- What documents are required for a port request?
- Is toll-free porting supported?
- What is a simple port?
- How long does it take to port a phone number?
- Does Bandwidth support LNP?
- How do I submit a Local Service Request?
- How can I delay a port order?
- What should I do if my order is taking too long to process?
- What are the most common porting rejections?
- The information I submitted on the order matches my customer’s bill copy, why is it still rejecting?
- What kind of time frame should I expect for a FOC?
- What information is required on the LOA?
- Can I manually activate my port order or choose my own activation time?
- How do I check if the number is portable?